क्या आपका खाईवाल भी पेमेंट खुद खाता है?
आपका जितना पैसा खाया सब वसूल करें!
आज से आप मालामाल ओर खाईवाल कंगाल. किस्मत बदलते देर नहीं लगती.
जिसको सिंगल जोड़ी लीक चाहिये अभी संपर्क करें
सबसे फास्ट रिजल्ट के लिए यहीं पर बने रहें.
July 11, 2020 05:18 PM
क्या आपका खाईवाल भी पेमेंट खुद खाता है? आपका जितना पैसा खाया सब वसूल करें! आज से आप मालामाल ओर खाईवाल कंगाल. किस्मत बदलते देर नहीं लगती. जिसको सिंगल जोड़ी लीक चाहिये अभी संपर्क करें
जो भाई सट्टे में अपना सब कुछ गवां चुके है, उनके लिए सुनहरा मौका है अपना सारा लॉस कवर करने का हमारी कंपनी आपको देगी गली, दिशावर का लीक नंबर जोकि होगा पास 101% फुल गारंटी के साथ.
What is Satta king ?
You must have heard this name Satta king many times. This name is very famous in India. Gambling or speculation is like a kind of disease. The amount of this gambling increases very much at the time of festivals and any special festival. Satta King is played both offline and online. Satta King is a type of gambling, lottery game or Luck By Chance game, Which first started in America. Satta king is illegal in India. Satta King is also called Satta Matka. Some people who want to get rich quick, play this game. The popularity of playing Satta King in India is increasing day by day. In this article, I will provide you complete information about all types, advantages or disadvantages related to Satta King.
What is Satta ?
Satta is a type of game played between two or more people. You must have played Rummy at some time, but if you have played Rummy for entertainment, then it is not called satta. But if you play with money in Rummy, it is called a kind of betting. Which is illegal work in India.
If we talk in simple language, then playing any game with money is called Satta.
Note: - It is absolutely illegal to play betting in India, through this blog I want to provide you correct information. We do not have any motive to promote betting. The information given below is for knowledge purpose only.
How to play satta king ?
In this game, A slip of numbers 1 to 100 is put in a pot. After that, a slip of any number (from 1 to 100) is taken out of the pot. Then the number that comes out, the person of that number is declared the winner of this game. It is exactly like Lottery, but its prize money is according to how many people are participating in the game. Up to Rs 1 crore bets are placed in big cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru. If you follow our advice, you should not play this game at all because there is risk in this game. There is only 1% chance of winning in this game, otherwise 99% lose
Why people play satta king online and how ?
Why should Satta King play online? If we talk about this, then the answer would be that you should play Satta King online, because playing Satta King is easy in the internet world. You will find many such apps on Google Play Store or Apple Store, in which you can play betting and win by investing money online.
What are the different types of Satta King Games?
Although satta king are not the type of games, but when people play betting. So they place the name of the bet in the name of the area, we are telling you as an example, such as: - Kalyan Matka, Kubera Matka, Super De Matka, Main Mumbai Matka, Indian Matka, Black Satta, DP Boss, Boss Matka, Madhur Matka, Mayapuri, Gali Diswara, Delhi King, Mumbai Morning, Worli Matka
Why peoples play Satta king ?
The simple answer to this is that when people do not want to work hard in their life or they want to get more money or more progress during a short period of time. So they move towards the bookies. The person who wants to get rich without hard work, runs towards speculation or these wrong things. So this is the reason why people have a passion for playing Satta King.
Disadvantages of playing Satta king game.
Most people have the illusion that if they play betting, they will win but it is reversed. He loses in this game in such a bad way, that he loses everything and is ruined. Because in this game only one person out of 100 people wins the lottery. The Government of India wants to ban such games for the betterment of the people, due to which the people may benefit.
Should I play the Satta King game ?
"No" You should never play betting, I would say that any kind of game that involves money, you should stop playing that game. Because even in the eyes of the government, it would be considered illegal. if you want to be rich, then you should work hard and trust hard work. It only ruins you.
What is the Reality of Satta king Game ?
satta king is a type of lottery game. In which 100 people take part on their free will. Out of which one person is chosen the winner between 1 to 100 numbers and for this all 100 numbers are put in a pot. Then a slip of any number is drawn. The person who has the number on the slip will be the winner. Actually, this is how I described this game. There is nothing of that type in this game. Because in fact, in the Satta King, he does not pick the slip of any one person by putting the number in the pot, but only the number which has less money out of 100 number is declared as the winner. Which means that Satta King's team gets a higher amount of profit.
People think that the number should be drawn honestly in Satta King Game, which can be their number and they can win, but it is impossible.